A beautiful session that captures the bond and intimacy between a mother and her child or children.
It is a way to document the precious and fleeting moments of motherhood and to celebrate the love and connection between a mother and her offspring. The session can be done in various settings such as the river, the beach or in a water. My goal is to create natural and candid images that show this beautiful connection. I will also capture the small details, such as the mother's hands cradling her baby, the child's tiny feet, or the mother's kiss on her child's forehead. The session is designed to be relaxed, fun and enjoyable,
20 EDITED IMAGES IN HIGH QUALITY DIGITAL
ONLINE GALLERY IMAGES TO CHOOSE FROM
ACCESS TO THE FULL CLIENT WARDROBE
OPTION TO ORDER PRINTS / FRAMES
OPTION TO PURCHASE THE FULL GALLERY
The passage of time can be incredibly fast, and it can be easy to forget the small details of our children's growth and development. This session is an opportunity to capture images with your child these precious moments and to create lasting memories of this special time in your life. You'll have a physical reminder of how small their hands and feet were, or the sweet facial expressions they made as a newborn, infant, and toddler. These images will become a treasured part of your family's history, and you'll be grateful for them for years to come.
If you're planning a motherhood photography session, it's important to be prepared and bring a few essential items with you to ensure that you have a comfortable and successful session.
Here are some things to consider bringing:
- Water and snacks: It's important to stay hydrated and fueled during the session, especially if it's outdoors and may involve some physical activity.
- Changing clothes: If the location involves water or other elements that could get you or your child wet or dirty, it's a good idea to bring a change of clothes. This will ensure that you're comfortable and can continue with the session if your clothing gets wet.
- Towels: If the location involves water or other elements that could get you or your child wet, it's a good idea to bring a few towels to dry off with. This will ensure that you're comfortable and can continue with the session if you get wet.
- A blanket: Depending on the weather, it can be chilly during a session. Bringing a warm blanket to wrap yourself and your child in can help keep you both comfortable and cozy.
- Toys: It's alway a good idea to bring a few toys or other items that can help keep them distracted while you're taking photos if we do groups images. This can help you to enjoy fully the moment without worrying about anyone.
- Extra milk and nappies: If you have a baby, be sure to bring extra milk and nappies just in case they need to be changed during the session. It's always better to be over-prepared than under-prepared.